Vulkan Maxi Recoilless De-Armer Disrupter
- Close Up De Armer using plain slug or chisel slug against UXB fuses.
- Stand Off De Armer using spin stabilised plain slug at ranges up to 30m (100ft) against UXB fuses.
- Close Up De Armer using blade projectile typically against pipe bombs and certain other IEDs.
- Close Up Disrupter using either 200ml or 300ml of water in C-IED applications.
- Stand Off Disrupter using 200g spin stabilised frangible projectiles at ranges of up to 30m (100ft) and beyond in C-IED applications and in breaching / entry SWAT operations etc.
- 40mm rifled barrel for stand-off applications.
- Gas regulator which varies gas volume to the compensator permitting the system tobe completely recoilless for projectiles masses of between 200 and 300g.
- Powerful green lasers with enhanced safety features such as programmable time out.
- Lasers feature contra rotating prisms which make zeroing quick and easy.
- For safety Laser Sights feature automatic time-out and cannot be used independent of the turret and stand.
- Constructed in either tempered stainless steel or tempered titanium in situations where a very lightweight system, is desirable.
- The canon in Titanium is approximately half the weight of the stainless steel version.
The Mini Mamba is a small recoilless Disrupter. The Cannon is powered…
The Mamba is a simple lightweight Midi Disrupter with a 100ml capacity…
The Viper is a 4th generation 30mm Midi Disrupter featuring, variable projectile mass…
The VMH4 is designed to meet the very specific needs of mine clearance professionals…