SPE-8000 Handheld Explosives Trace Detector
SPE-8000 is the lightest and most sensitive handheld explosives trace detector in its class.
Its unique fluorescent detection technology identifies military, conventional, homemade, and liquid explosive threats by class on surfaces (particulate) and in bottles (vapor). It starts from cold in three minutes and has a battery that lasts up to eight hours. With clear-down measured in seconds, operators spend more time sampling and less time waiting. SPE-8000 expedites on-site
decision making with ten-second threat reporting via intuitive, go/no-go alarms. Training can be completed in 30 minutes, further minimizing the impact on day-to-day operations and costs.
- Most Versatile Handheld Explosives Trace detection technology for a wide range of threats.
- Multi-channel fluorescence technology; no radioactive source.
- Detects Military, Conventional, Homemade and Liquid Explosives.
- Nanogram level Sensitivity.
- Particle and Vapor detection modes.
- Rugged and Portable Designed to be adapted to many mission types.
- Lightweight and ergonomic.
- IP54 rated for dust ingress and water resistance.
- Long-lasting, user replaceable battery.
- 10 second results, clear down within seconds.
- Visible, Audible and Vibrational Alerts.
- Broad, class-based identification.
- On device video training.
The Mini Mamba is a small recoilless Disrupter. The Cannon is powered…
The Mamba is a simple lightweight Midi Disrupter with a 100ml capacity…
The Viper is a 4th generation 30mm Midi Disrupter featuring, variable projectile mass…
The VMH4 is designed to meet the very specific needs of mine clearance professionals…