Sarkar Tactical Operator Gloves
Designed by and specifically for military personnel and police firearms teams, this glove allows you to perform with surgical precision. The ergonomic fit and tactile sensation found in these gloves are unmatched.
Constructed of goatskin leather palms and sewn with abrasion, cut and heat-resistant nylon thread.
The Goatskin provides superior abrasion and tear resistance over cowhide or sheepskin, yet offers a comparable thickness for comfort and durability.
Available in S – XL
- KEVLAR construction provides cut resistance, heat, and flash protection.
- Flame 9 version contains 85% NomexR and 15% KevlarR blend.
- Will not support flame or combust up to 800° F, (427° C).
- Elasticised wrist keeps the gloves taut, while the Elasticised gauntlet keeps out foreign objects and prevents snagging.
- Cut-ring stitching allows optional removal of the index finger for trigger control without unraveling the remaining edge.
Not just a glove but a system. The only glove designed as first and foremost a shooting glove…
These Flight Gloves are an Extended Length Glove, It has been modelled to ex- act US…