Orion 2.4 HX Non-Linear Junction Detector
The ORION is a state-of-the-art Non-Linear Junction Detector for detecting hidden electronics in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, or containers.
The ORION has an antenna-mounted line of sight display that lets the operator focus on the target while sweeping. The NEW ORION 2.4 transmits at 2.4GHz frequency for detecting small electronics such as SIM cards and cell phones.
- Digital modulation & correlation: digitally modulated transmit signal with correlated 2nd & 3rd harmonic response provides improved detection & minimizes interference.
- Wide bandwidth transmit signal: 1.25mhz increases detection sensitivity.
- Multiple alert methods: Alert tones and Haptic (vibration) alert can be selected toalert when signal levels surpass the trip levels.
- Run Time: 8 hours per battery (typical).
- Led head lamp: illuminates target area.
- Manual or automatic power control up to 3.3 watts.
- Small lightweight design: weighs 2.8 lbs/1.3 kg.
- Line of sight antenna mounted display allows user to focus eyes on sweeping target and display at same time.
- Integrated pole: no pole or cable assembly required.
- Synthesized transceiver provides frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (2.404ghz to 2.472ghz).
- Circularly polarized transmit and receive antenna removes risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization.
Sarkar Ballistic Bomb Blankets are manufactured from high strength Aramid Fabric…
The Mini Mamba is a small recoilless Disrupter. The Cannon is powered…
The Mamba is a simple lightweight Midi Disrupter with a 100ml capacity…
The Viper is a 4th generation 30mm Midi Disrupter featuring, variable projectile mass…