Manpack IED Jammer - Type SMJ 100 Barrage
To counter the latest threats from RCIEDs, Samel 90 has developed a family of RF Inhibitors. The advanced lightweight man pack jammer, SMJ-100 is an industry leading and versatile platform that ensures mission success.
SMJ-100 is a flexible-role lightweight jamming systems designed for easy deployment in a multi-role environment. The system can be rapidly deployed in a back pack, vehicle mounted or in a carry forward EOD role.
Frequency band, MHz:
- Band 1: 25 – 500 MHz programmable in two sub bands.
- Band 2: 500 – 3,000 MHz programmable in up to six sub bands.
- Band 3: 3,000 – 6,000 MHz programmable in up to six sub bands.
- RF output power, W RMS Number of RF modules Power supply.
- 3 modules.
- 36VDC from Li-Ion battery.
- Option for 220VAC from external power supply unit.
Type of Antennas:
- One set (2 pcs) omnidirectional antennas for Manpack and carry forward use
- One set (2 pcs) ruggedized omnidirectional antennas for vehicle use
- Barrage in the programmed sub bands
Type of interference Remote Control Unit Working temperature Total weight of one set:
- -25°C ÷ +50°C
- < 20 kg including battery and antennas
The Mini Mamba is a small recoilless Disrupter. The Cannon is powered…
The Mamba is a simple lightweight Midi Disrupter with a 100ml capacity…
The Viper is a 4th generation 30mm Midi Disrupter featuring, variable projectile mass…
The VMH4 is designed to meet the very specific needs of mine clearance professionals…