Sarkar Demining Helmet
The performance of aramid, bound in a thermoplastic resin matrix using SARKAR’s unique process technology is the key to achieving an excellent performance to weight ration.
The SARKAR COMBAT LD Helmet can be worn for extensive periods of time, even in adverse conditions, with superior comfort.
The improved harness system not only improves comfort, balance and stress fatigue but also only uses 5 bolts as opposed to the normal 8 in the standard US version. The LD style gives extended coverage to the back and sides of the head.
S – XL
- Manufactured strictly as per US Military PASGT shape and style.
- Ballistic shell made of Kevlar composite.
- Liner: Sarkar 7 Pad System, Sarkar Crown Mesh.
- Three / Four point harness.
- NATO Codified.
- Tough, durable and reliable.
- Low bulk and mass.
- Coated with IRR paint system giving durable finish.
- Integrated 3 position demining visor.
- V50>450m/s to Stanag 2920.
- Visor with integral rubber seal.