Sarkar Ballistic Visor
Sarkar Helmet Ballistic Visors are laminated with PMMA and polycarbonate with special interlayer. The fixing brackets are anodised aluminum with plunger type lock mechanism on the right hand side.
Our visors are designed to offer entire facial protection against multiple hits of ballistic threats, as well as fragmentation and blunt impact. With no air-space between layers, Sarkar Visors have the highest light transmission and minimal distortion. Adaptable to most helmet styles.
Sarkar Helmet Ballistic Visors are currently in service with military, para-military, law enforcement, bomb disposal, and EOD teams worldwide.
One size fits all
- Twaron aramid ballistic fabric.
- NIJ IIIA 0101.06 compliant.
- 1000D Nylon PU coated and fire-retardant outer cover.
- Available with Stab and Spike protection.
- 180-degree frontal & side coverage of the knee and shin.