Floatation Vest 180
The Sarkar Tactical BFV180 combines the ballistic qualities of a Tactical Vest with the safety and buoyancy characteristics of a Flotation Vest. The design of the shoulder closure combined with two, two-inch side adjustable speed buckles and submarine straps prevent the vest from riding up while in the water.
The vest features an overlapping front and rear panel design. This ensures full extent of protection to the front, back and sides of the torso. Standard protection is Level IIIA (0101.06) soft armor. The protection is upgradeable to incorporate Stab and Spike threats.
BFV180 is designed to be a high threat tactical vest. We use light weight buoyancy neutral and water resistant Dyneema to provide Level IIIA protection. Dyneema allows a high degree of flexibility to accommodate anthropometric variations and avoid restrictions to movement.The full armor construction is maintained over the entire ballistic panel.
Available in S to XXL
- Protection to NIJ level 0101.04 IIIA with multi-hit capability
- Inherent Floatation vest system providing in excess of 200N of positive buoyancy
- Level Ill/IV armor plate pockets
- Front, back and side protection
- Removable machine washable cover
- Simple fully adjustable Velcro closures, secured by buckle closures
- Waterproof and UV proof ballistic panels
- Full freedom of movement
- Additional nylon webbing belt securing system
- Optional Reflective panels
- 5 years warranty
The item shown was defined specifically for the US Fire department, however, can be customized to fix customer specifications