Ach Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCS)
The Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) transforms ACH style helmets into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights, and cameras.
These standard ACH ARCs easily mount to the sides of the helmet using existing chinstrap holes in the helmet.
One size fits all. (Fits the bolt pattern of Gentex ACH style helmets, sizes small to extra-large)
- Multiple non-snag attachment points provide quick, easy, and secure donning and doffing of accessories.
- In a streamlined configuration to minimise user distraction.
- Visor mounts directly; mandible through a point moulded into the rail.
- May be integrated with liners and retention systems.
- Based on Ops-Core FASTTM ARCs.
- Compatible with ballistic visors and mandibles to offer several options for fully integrated face protection.
- Corners of the rail designed for compatibility with Ops-Core O2 Mask.
- Straps making the helmet suitable for HALO/HAHO operations.
- Clean routing of external wires and cables.
HEL-STAR 6® is the latest in a series of marker lights…
The Sarkar FlexLoc™ Retention System is the newest harness…
The world’s lightest, most comfortable, protective liner…