Sarkar Tactical have created this innovative Tactical Assault coverall for police and armed personnel working in the harshest of conditions.
With Nomex® and Kevlar® construction this tactical coverall will significantly reduce the risk of injury during high impact operations. This tactical coverall is perfect for police and armed personnel to ensure full body protection.
Made from DuPont Nomex® and Kevlar® the outer coverall is both lightweight and comfortable.
Cut Protection in vulnerable areas to Level 5 along with full fire resistant properties to US standards.
Provides a high level of protection from:
- Sharp Edges
- Flash Bangs
Provides cut level 5 protection to:
- Upper Femoral Artery
All over protection including lower femoral, brachial and carotid artery to cut level 2 when used in conjunction with the ATLAS anti cut DuPont Kevlar undersuit and balaclavas.
Outer coverall fabric options:
- 220gsm DuPont Nomex Tough Rip-Stop
- 220gsm DuPont Nomex III
- 180gsm DuPont Nomex III (for hot climates
Fire Resistant to: BS EN 533 : 1995
Cut Resistant to : BS EN 388 : 2003
- One Piece Front Zip COver and Neck Seal
- Team I.D. Holder
- Articulated Arm Profile
- Scultured Cut Level 5 Elbow Pads
- Weakside Arm Mounted Information Panel
- Knitted Cuffs
- Cut Level 5 Groin Protection
- Optional Holster Retention Straps
- Wide Range Of Pocket Options
- Cut Level 5 Knee/Shin Pad
- Inner Leg Zip