The Sarkar Tactical General Purpose Vest (GPV) is the preferred armour vest of Armed Forces and Police Authorities around the world. It provides effective front, back and side ballistic protection.
The Standard GPV is a duty overt vest, with no MOLLE webbing. The Tactical GPV features 360 MOLLE webbing, allowing the user to load the vest with accessories.
The Sarkar GPV can be upgraded with detachable collar, neck, groin, shoulder and bicep Soft Armour Panels – for Optimal protection.
Front and rear plate pockets can accommodate 10×12 inch Hard Armour Plates, to offer users maximum protection.
- Outer carrier made from Cordura
- MIL-Spec Velcro, thread, webbing and elastic
- Coolmax 3D Spacer mesh lining
- Front and rear 10 x 12” Hard Armour Plate (HAP) pockets
- Adjustable side closure design
- Front to back wrap around ballistic protection
- Integrated adjustable cummerbund
- Dorsal drag strap
- Tactical model features 360 MOLLE webbing for accessory pouches
Compatible with all Sarkar Optimal protection accessories – collar & neck, groin and bicep protection.
The Armour Inserts
- Lightweight NIJ approved Soft Armor Panels (SAP) inserts
- Available in 2 protection options:
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA (.357 SIG & .44 MAG-
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III Stab 2 & Spike 2
- SAP sonic sealed as per NIJ 0101.06
- Fully removable
- 5 year guarantee on all ballistic SAPs
- All our ballistic panels are independently tested by NIJ certified ballistic laboratories – a full copy of test certificates available on request.
Available in X-Small to X-Large – Please see our sizing chart to select the correct size. Vests can be tailor made to your measurements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will get back to you with our quote.
Download our product brochure.