Built from the foundation of real life battle field experience and state of the art technology; we have designed our helmets to offer the user total peace of mind while at the same time offering unparalleled levels of comfort.
The ergonomically engineered design is lightweight and has ideal distribution of mass over the head center line. This results in a minimum moment of inertia, and therefore no lag in following head movement.
- NIJ Level IIIA 0106.01
- 9mm 124 gr FMJ
- 44 MAG 240 gr LSWC
- Fragmentation V50 as per MIL-Std-662F
- 17 gr FSP > 2400 fps
- 16 gr RCC = 2400 fps
- 4 gr RCC = 3117 fps
- 2 gr RCC = 4159 fps
- 64 gr RCC = 1814 fps
- Helmet shell sizes: S | M | L | XL
- Color: Black | OD | Tan | Coyote Brown | Color match to any RAL code
- Hydro Dipping available. Multi-Cam and all U.S. Armed Forces Patterns
- Weight: 2.75lbs Small to X-Large S.E. (Special Edition) including all accessories (Liner, Dial Lock Harness, Rails & NVG mount)
- Ballistic shell made of Aramid composite.
- 5 year warranty.
- Comes standard with Sarkar Secure-Fit Retention Harness and Sarkar 7-pad Comfort Liner. Sarkar crown mesh harness also available.